Aircraft Display Case 1/48 Imex

Aircraft Display Case 1/48 Imex. 1:48 Aircraft Case. Also Suitable As 1:72 Aircaft Case Or 1:35 Military Display Case Inside Dimensions: 12.44 In L X 10.87 In W X 5.32 In. Comes With A Black Base. one of the customer review:
I have fourteen of these, holding 1/32 scale Gearbox diecast Sopwith Pups, and Ertl diecast planes in anything from 1/48 to 1/30 scale. What scale model these cases will fit simply depends on the model's dimensions. The Imex box shows the case with a yellow Ertl Northrop Gamma model, which is 1/43 scale and pretty snug, with a 13 inch wingspan placed corner to corner. I have the silver Texaco version of this model in one. The position of the wings in relation to the fuselage makes some of my model's tails a close fit as well. My collection is all diecast models of older biplane and fixed-gear airplanes.

These are the only affordable aircraft size cases available. Any other cases I have found of similar size are sixty dollars and up, though those are usually a better acrylic plastic.

That is the drawback of these Imex cases, that they are styrene plastic and take extra care. It scratches easily, and isn't very resistant to cracking. I use a large sable cosmetic brush to dust them, and over time they still get a lot of fine scratches, though not visible in normal room light. For the cost, I'm still happy. Many of my cases are eight years old, and stll look new in normal light.

One tip I can pass along. I put a sheet of what is often called fun foam in the bottom, usually green to represent grass. The models sink into this foam slightly, and that keeps them in place nicely. This poly foam sheet is usually about 12 X 17 inches by 1/8 inch thick, in dozens of colors for about a dollar a sheet at craft stores. I use a light blue sheet on the exposed tops of my cases, as dust rinses off the foam in warm water. It will protect the tops of stacked cases from marks, too. 
read more review
 
BCW BallQube Grandstand Baseball Holder Display
free super saver shipping, details
BCW BallQube Grandstand Baseball Holder Display
free super saver shipping, details
BCW BallQube Grandstand Baseball Holder Display
free super saver shipping, details
BCW BallQube Grandstand Baseball Holder Display
free super saver shipping, details